We invite you to participate in 14 days of extensive learning; sharing and multiplying.
You will be our guest at CHE (Ede Christian University of Applied Sciences), located in the center of our small country.
Some key concepts of the program:
- experiential learning (and not just in the class room);
- personal approach with new, stretching learning activities;
- never a dull moment with a lot of different activities and locations
- cross cultural all over the place (especially since you will stay with Dutch students and families at their home base)
- challenging conversations about all the important aspects of life (faith, relationships, parties, etc.)
being a tourist without selfies
The program is open for students with all kinds of majors. Probably for you as well.
Programme 2020 is coming soon.