We invite you to participate in 14 days of extensive learning; sharing and multiplying.
You will be our guest at CHE (Ede Christian University of Applied Sciences), located in the center of our small country.
Some key concepts of the program:
- experiential learning (and not just in the class room);
- personal approach with new, stretching learning activities;
- never a dull moment with a lot of different activities and locations
- cross cultural all over the place (especially since you will stay with Dutch students and families at their home base)
- challenging conversations about all the important aspects of life (faith, relationships, parties, etc.)
being a tourist without selfies
The program is open for students with all kinds of majors.
Probably for you as well.
For more information, please check the site of the Winter Course.
Programme 2020 is coming soon.