Take your chance to get to know CHE staff and colleagues from across Europe.
At CHE, we have an unique educational approach, which we would like to share with you. We also want to make you familiar with our university and it’s surroundings, and give you a taste of Dutch culture. And we would like you to meet our students and give you the opportunity to share information about your home institution.
We invite staff from partner universities to participate in our Partner Days in October 2024. The exact dates and more information will follow later.
Partner Days CHE
- Engage with CHE staff and students
- Explore the Dutch educational approach
- Cultural excursion
- Networking with colleagues from across Europe
A more detailed programme and information about applying will become available in June.
We do not charge a fee for our Partner Days.
- For our (European) Erasmus+ partners: we expect you to use the Erasmus+ funds of your home institution to pay for accomodation, your journey to Ede and the meals CHE is not providing. You can contact our International Office about Erasmus+ documents.
- For our non European partners: please contact our International Office for funding options.
We recommend the following hotel, because it close to our campus:
- Hotel Reehorst (distance from CHE: 10 minutes walking / 4 minutes by bus)
How to get there
CHE’s campus is on walking distance of Ede-Wageningen train station.
The main airport of The Netherlands is Schiphol Airport, near Amsterdam.
Other airports are Rotterdam – The Hague Airport, and Eindhoven Airport. These airports all have train connections to Ede-Wageningen (via Utrecht Centraal).
It is also possible to take a taxi from the airport, but this will be more expensive.
You can plan your journey by train on 9292
Number of participants
We can host a maximum of 20 participants. If we receive more applications, we will accept max. 2 participants of the same institution.
If we receive less than 8 applications, we will have to cancel the Partner Days.