Duration and fees
2 September 2019 – 15 November 2019
€ 2.100,00, excluding travel accommodation, study materials, insurance and visa costs
2 September 2019 – 31 January 2020
€ 4.200,00, excluding travel accommodation, study materials, insurance and visa costs
Deadlines for application
- 1 May 2019 (for non-fellowship and EU/EEA applicants)
- 22 March 2019 (CHE application deadline for OKP/MSP applicants)
Grants and Scholarships
- Erasmus (available for programmes in period 1, in period 2, or both)
- Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) (formerly known as Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP)) (only available for programmes in Period 1)
- MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) (only available for programmes in Period 1)
- StuNed (only available for programmes in Period 1)
If you have any questions (e.g. application form, travel and stay, visa, conditions of the scholarships), please contact our International Office through email@example.com.
If you are interested, please complete the application form and send this together with the requested documents to firstname.lastname@example.org (application form through our website or on request by email).