Moral Competence in working internationally - 9:00AM
When you combine a post modern era with a globalized world, you probably get fraud.
Without shared central values, based on a common religion and with a lots of different cultures influencing your business, it's hard to get a sense of morality.
The figures are, of course, hard to verify. But still...
During class we will explore the complexities of doing business without a shared moral framework.
- insightful knowledge of the main ethical theories;
- awareness of your crucial values (in business);
- reflection upon what's (non) negotiable in business to you;
- reflection upon Christianity in relation to business ethics;
- knowledge of crioss cultural business challenges
Yes, you understand correctly; in this topic we will find a kind of hub to other subject.
I will ask you to prepare class along two lines: